Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Here SHE Is! My Pink Punk Goth Monster Doll "Whisper" Just In Time For Halloween :)


http://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-Punk-Goth-Monster-Art-Doll-Whisper-Skull-Heads-Rag-Doll-by-EerieBeth-/252546002527?hash=item3accea2e5f:g:LTYAAOSw8w1X3sYk

{{ $39.99 + Shipping - Buyer pays shipping}} If you want me to invoice you through Paypal(which also accepts Debit/Credit Cards Through My Paypal (or)Email Me at whatnotwomen@yahoo.com (or) if you see on Facebook - Send me a personal message through there :)

ALL My Dolls are made for home decor and NOT meant to be a Toy

Here she is my newest Pink Punk Goth Monster Doll "Whisper"

She's Eerie N Sweet! Whisper comes 15 inches tall with her freaky fun face, braided pink black hair with skull heads. All punked out from head to toe. An original O.O.A.K. (One Of A Kind) Handmade with ♥ & my own pattern design. Comes signed by me. Her body is adorned with skull heads and she is dressed in silver black skull lace.

I have painted and stitched her face. One BIG flower button for one eye and a glitter button for her other. I had so much fun sewing skulls all over, mostly pink but two green ones in her braided pigtails.

WHISPER is made by me with WICKED ♥

OTHER Places You Can Find My Handmade Art Dolls by EerieBeth & FosterChildWhimsy - Click Here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/SheCollectsICreate



No comments:

Post a Comment