Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 18, 2016

My WINTER WHITE WITCH "Devine" Just Flew By In Time For Halloween


WINTER WHITE WITCH, Primitive Grungy Folk Art Worn Torn Winter White Raggedy Witch Doll, Broom, Halloween Witch Doll by FosterChildWhimsy

{{ $49.99 + Shipping - Buyer pays shipping}} If you want me to invoice you through Paypal(which also accepts Debit/Credit Cards Through My Paypal (or)Email Me at whatnotwomen@yahoo.com (or) if you see on Facebook - Send me a personal message through there :)

Okay here she is, my worn torn winter white witch doll with broom. She is XTREMELY grunged, baked and worn torn - rubbed, weathered aged holes to make her appear as if she has been around for ages. Her name is Devine and she is to me UNIQUELY Devine! Comes 30" tall with her 10" fabric stick broom. 

She is wearing all sheer lace fabric even down to her patched up lace face and mouth. Her nose and mouth is partially covered with a big prim rusty key. I truly love how she turned out. She is O.O.A.K., (One Of A Kind) and comes signed by me.

This doll has been HANDMADE WITH LOVE ♥ 

ALL My Dolls are made for home decor and NOT meant to be a Toy 

OTHER Places You Can Find My Handmade Art Dolls by EerieBeth & FosterChildWhimsy - Click Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SheCollectsICreate



No comments:

Post a Comment